Biden wilts under scrutiny at press conference in wake of deadly Kabul attack

Though he tried to adopt a strong posture as he pledged retaliation against the terrorists responsible for the deaths of 13 U.S. service members in Afghanistan on Thursday, President Joe Biden rapidly crumpled before the eyes of the world under questioning from Fox News’ Peter Doocy during a press conference that same day, as Breitbart reports.

In the wake of the news of a devastating suicide attack at the airport in Kabul, Biden delivered remarks at the White House after which he took limited questions from journalists about the tragic events of the day and the circumstances on the ground in the lead-up to the Aug. 31 deadline for the American troop withdrawal.

Attempting to project strength and determination amid the disaster and the massive loss of life, Biden declared, “We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay,” in an apparent reference to those behind the bloody attack.

Soon after, Biden began taking questions, but only from the reporters on whom he was “instructed” by his staff to call, with Doocy surprisingly among them.

When the Fox News correspondent asked Biden whether he is responsible for the escalating crisis in Afghanistan, including the deaths of the American service members, the president stated, “I bear responsibility for fundamentally all that’s happened of late,” though he then proceeded to point the finger at his predecessor, former President Donald Trump,

Doocy was dissatisfied with the answer and posed follow-up questions which promoted a further exchange with the commander in chief, during which the latter bowed his head toward the podium in a look of utter defeat.

The resulting image, one of of the president of the United States appearing cowed by gravity of the moment, quickly made its way across the globe via social media, with numerous commentators describing it – not in complimentary fashion – as a defining moment of the current administration.

Conservative journalist Jon Nicosia opined, “@pdoocy broke Biden,” while Rep. Anthony Sabatini (R-FL) tweeted a photo of the moment alongside a simple one-sentence assertion that “It’s time for Biden to resign,” a sentiment that – justifiably – seems poised to gain traction with voters across the political spectrum.

Velma (@guest_391493)

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit…………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 26 days ago by Velma
Angelina (@guest_391452)

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

Join this right now………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Angelina
Richard Hoard (@guest_391374)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard Hoard
Julie Contreras (@guest_391350)

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12,600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Julie Contreras
Gwendoly (@guest_391310)

Here’s what I do…>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Gwendoly
Gene (@guest_391249)

After we leave Afghanistan in the dems uses the media to put the blame on Donald J Trump. The real shame is we were seeing peace in middleast know we are watching the Democratic party destroying it. In to those that voted for President Joe Biden great job in you proved one thing. In ignorance is bliss in America today period.

Mary (@guest_391200)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Mary
LisaAdams (@guest_391234)
Reply to  Mary

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just….. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by LisaAdams
Heather (@guest_391155)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Heather
SophiaDoherty (@guest_391134)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Michele (@guest_391104)

For more info visit any tab on this site ………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Michele
AlishaBond (@guest_391054)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now………………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by AlishaBond
Debra (@guest_391048)

Biden Harris and Pelosi must be impeached immediately

Richard Hoard (@guest_391023)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online. GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard Hoard

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details……  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Anna
cindy hilyer (@guest_390967)

My heart is breaking, to having lost 13 military heroes. But also those that are left behind, Americans and those that helped our military. This so called President, VP and all his administration should be fired or court marshalled IMMEDIATELY.

Ronda (@guest_390986)
Reply to  cindy hilyer

That POS in Our White House will never get all of our military or American people out of there, he has flip-flopped on it twice that I have seen. His priority has never been the Americans over there. I just read that of the 117,000 people that have been taken out of there only 5,400 were Americans! If that statistic doesn’t anger you then nothing will.

Biden and Harris must go. Harris is part of the coverup for Biden so she must go also. We need a new special election and we need it now.

Richard W Gray (@guest_390915)

The Democrats are FINISHED and they know it. Sad, but they will try to do as much damage as possible as they burn down!!!! Biden is going as soon as the Mid-Term elections are done if not sooner. If Harris does not Quit, She will be dogged for the remainder of her term!!. She knows her political career is over. Not even the Dog Catchers Union will take her! Pelosi, Shifft, Nader, Hillary will answer for her crimes as will Obama. All in All, will be a good year!.

Charlotte 15 (@guest_390947)
Reply to  Richard W Gray

I believe that both Obamas have starring roles in this drama

Norine Levy-Hughes (@guest_390965)
Reply to  Richard W Gray

I agree with you Richard. The SOVEREIGN LORD SAYS, “Yes, I Will Drive you out of office, SAYS THE LORD. I Will pull you down from your high position.” (Isaiah 22) These words of ALMIGHTY GOD are Decreed and Released throughout the DncDemocrats Hunter, Joe Biden-Harris Pelosi Schumer Soros Obama Rice Nadler Schiff-Regime, globalists and EVERYONE who’s connected-partnered with these INCREDIBLE CORRUPT Wicked Deeds. I Trust And DEPEND on ALMIGHTY GOD’S Justice Fairness Honesty and Truth to continue to expose and destroy All of these involved Rebels. Now. GOD’S PLANS FOR AMERICA-ISRAEL-THE EARTH MUST PREVAIL. I Decree in JESUS NAME.

Diana M Talmadge (@guest_390881)

Biden opens his mouth and Obama speaks. He cannot think clearly but still has visions of Grandeur. It was more than embarrassing watching him fall asleep while the Israeli Prime minister was talking to him.
.His dementia makes him extremely dangerous as the disaster plays out in Afghanistan, and we have 13 dead Americans to prove it.

Lynn (@guest_390873)

I feel bad for the president. He was just the mouth peace. Democrats and liberals told him what to do. I am a Republican but the dem and libs put us in this mess. I am so sorry for everyone loss. God be with all the families that loss a loved one. Prayers for everyone!!!

Lynn (@guest_390875)
Reply to  Lynn

Well I hope you don’t think our Vice President will be any better. Crap is really going to hit the fan if she is not fired also!!!

Evangelina (@guest_390872)

What a wuss! #BRINGTRUMPBACK!!!!!

carol exposito (@guest_390854)

Everyday I’m more convinced that there’s NO WAY 80 million people voted for this pathetic old man. The evidence of the election being stolen is clearer with every passing crazy Executive Order and decision made since he took office. This man is being manipulated by the overly-clever Obama and his cabal to destroy our freedoms and ruin this unique country.

Mike West (@guest_390858)
Reply to  carol exposito

Love What you wrote well done.

Diana M Talmadge (@guest_390883)
Reply to  carol exposito

We also know why the dems are so frantic to keep mail-in voting and are equally frantic to avoid voter identification. That is the only way Basement Biden got in the white house.

Newa (@guest_390848)

Joe Biden is the worse deceitful president we ever had in our United States of America

Reply to  Newa

Not only that but also the least brain function.

carol exposito (@guest_390856)
Reply to  Newa

Do you still believe there were so many hateful fools in this country that they would cast their vote for this man just out of pure spite? REALLY?? 80 MILLION!!! The election was rigged and we better make sure it never happens again!

Diana M Talmadge (@guest_390882)
Reply to  Newa

Well said.

Sarah (@guest_390847)

Doocy did this country a favor. To those who voted for this clown and would not admit his dementia and those that listened to CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS, and were too lazy to look up Biden’s record and had no idea why they hated Trump without these monster liars CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,MSCNBC. I hope you see what your vote has brought this country.

Mike West (@guest_390859)
Reply to  Sarah

Love What you wrote.

Newa (@guest_390846)

Joe Biden you are sick laughing about questions on Afghanistan. You need to be taken out of our beloved country presidency today!!!!!!

Jerry (@guest_390870)
Reply to  Newa

Joe. needs to be taken behind the wood shed and left there!!!!!!!!

Delaware Babe (@guest_390876)
Reply to  Jerry

Him and his whole Administration need to be dropped off in Afghanistan via parachutes! When one of our planes goes to pick up stranded Americans they need to open whatever they open so that this Administration can parachute in country away from the airport so they can see exactly the Peril they put the American citizens in!

Edward S Holland (@guest_390844)

Just like a cowardly democrat. Just had to blame President Trump. What a fool.

Mike West (@guest_390860)
Reply to  Edward S Holland

The buck stops here, but not really. What a fool

Richard Hoard (@guest_390782)

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard Hoard
Sure I believe you (@guest_390845)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

you ,must be working for the Democrats or on their their green living wage for all promise.

Rosita M. Pearson (@guest_390740)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. Online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish.

check the details……–>> http://WWW.NEWAPP7.COM

Last edited 29 days ago by Rosita M. Pearson
Andrea Noe (@guest_390723)

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless. Now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here……………… https://www.paybuzz1.com