Biden slammed for linking low ‘Latinx’ vaccination rates to deportation fears

Always a heartbeat away from committing a mortifying gaffe, President Joe Biden stepped in it once again last week when he made the assertion that “Latinx” vaccination rates against COVID-19 remain low because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported,” a claim that one commentator said shows that he is “as racist as it gets,” according to the New York Post.

Speaking about “equity” in relation to coronavirus vaccination efforts in North Carolina on Thursday, Biden lamented the comparatively low number of shots in arms among the population he described by using the much-maligned, yet utterly woke term “Latinx” to describe those of Hispanic or Latino heritage, according to Fox News.

“It’s awful hard as well to get Latinx vaccinated,” mused Biden, adding, “Why? They’re worried they’ll be vaccinated and deported,” in what seemed to be a floundering attempt to link public health with a need to relax immigration enforcement efforts.

Not only were commentators outraged by Biden’s apparent assumption that every Latino in the country must be here illegally, many were also irritated by his use of the hyper-woke term, “Latinx” to describe them, a moniker that, according to data compiled by Pew Research, more than 90% of those presumably included in that category actually disfavor.

Biden’s remarks prompted California GOP congressional hopeful Buzz Patterson to put it plainly, saying in a tweet, “I’m telling you, he’s the biggest racist in the country.”

Another Twitter user echoed that sentiment, arguing, “Joe Biden claiming Latinos don’t want to get vaccinated because they’re worried about getting deported is about as racist as it gets. Par for the course for old racist Joe Biden.”

Media strategist Giancarlo Sopo pointed to the bigger problem for the left typified by Biden’s comments, asserting, “Joe Biden’s comments explain why Democrats lost so much ground with Hispanics. He thinks most Latinos are here illegally. We are not. He thinks Hispanics like being called ‘Latinx.’ We hate it; I can’t imagine a scenario where it’s ok to impose an unpopular label on minorities.”

According to Michele Perez Exner, a communications staffer for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Biden’s assertion is indeed “a snapshot into why Democrats will continue to lose the Hispanic vote.” With any luck, this prediction will be proven correct in the midterm elections next year as well as in 2024.

Francesca Thompson (@guest_375629)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.JHE Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

Susan Neavin (@guest_375597)

That’s who you voted for. Deal with him and his Democrats that you voted in

LeslieJohnson (@guest_375581)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program BVGo And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐭𝐤

Saight (@guest_375550)

If You Are On A Lookout For A Way To Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Novv With This Award Winning Pr0gram And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Greta (@guest_375291)

And he calls others racists! What a disgusting creep he has always been.

michael (@guest_375296)
Reply to  Greta

yes, and if he is worried about vaccinating the ILLEGALS, they should have never been allowed to enter the USA

Reply to  Greta

The creepiest ever! He has no business being where he is. He is not capable of doing the job he has and we all suffer because of it. Then his VP is an air head that never answers a question but just breaks into this horrible cackle. She is so disgusting.
Sure Trump had some personality flaws but he got things done for the betterment of the country. He answered questions always. I will take Trump over what we have now anytime.

Gary Von Neida (@guest_375284)

Historically the democrat party is the party of slavery and currently keeps slaves on their plantation by systemic RACE BAITING–like saying cheating on elections are necessary because #1 people of color can’t get to the polls–or some such b.S.—and now illegal aliens are afraid to come forward; well bank robbers won’t show up for jury duty either–SO WHAT!

julia (@guest_375177)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.…………………………………………………………………………__>>> 𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟏.𝐭𝐤

Gary Von Neida (@guest_375279)
Reply to  julia

Still whore’in around leaving SPAM turds?

Demi Horton (@guest_375164)

Gary Von Neida (@guest_375280)
Reply to  Demi Horton

SPAM turds are not welcome.

RosaCorey (@guest_375029)

I bought a brand new BMW after having made $4269 this past one month and just over 14k last 5 week. I actually started this few SER Weeks ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum 97 BUCKS p/h. I use details from this
webpage See……………..>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Gary Von Neida (@guest_375281)
Reply to  RosaCorey

We don’t eat Your SPAM turds.

AnnaDarvall (@guest_374971)

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working BVCa online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here………………………………………….. >>>>>>>> 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐭𝐤