Biden signals an undoing of the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona election law

The United States Supreme Court has upheld Arizona election laws that activists claim make it more difficult for minorities to vote, according to NBC News.

In a 6-3 decision, the nation’s high court ruled that challengers to the battleground state’s election laws were incorrect in their assertion that the laws were in violation of the 1965 Voting Rights act.

According to election law experts cited by NBC, this ruling will make it more difficult for minority groups to challenge voting laws in the future.

“This significantly dilutes the Voting Rights Act,” said Rick Hasen, a law professor at the University of California, Irvine. “Minority groups will now have to meet a much higher standard beyond showing that a change presents a burden to voting. It puts a thumb on the scale for the states.”

Justice Samuel Alito wrote the majority opinion with the five other Republican-appointed justices signing onto his statement that asserted the law requires “equal openness” to the voting process.

“Mere inconvenience cannot be enough to demonstrate a violation” of the law, Alito wrote going on to explain that change to voting laws might impact minority and non minority groups differently.

“…the mere fact there is some disparity in impact does not necessarily mean that a system is not equally open or does not give everyone an equal opportunity to vote.”

Justice Elena Kagan wrote the dissent saying that the decision made by the majority undermined the Voting Rights Act, which she called “a statute that stands as a monument to America’s greatness and protects against its basest impulses.” She was joined by Justices Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor.

President Joe Biden also weighed in on the decision and signaled what the left might do to change the court’s decision saying he was “deeply disappointed” and that he felt the court’s decision, “harmful as it is, does not limit Congress’ ability to repair the damage done today: it puts the burden back on Congress to restore the Voting Rights Act to its intended strength.”

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377963)

Start Now With This has Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck FCRu Within A Week!
Find out more here……………………….. >>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Stephen Grady (@guest_378273)
Reply to  EstellaRodriguez

Biden will do anything illegal including election fraud

JuliaNagel (@guest_377781)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and WBC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..fgb there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377580)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You FDCy Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Michael S Dowling (@guest_377531)

Next kingbendover will just make himself ruler for life

madmemere (@guest_377508)

Arizona’s Election Law IS Constitutional and deprives NO LEGAL CITIZEN of their right to vote; what it DOES DO is make it more difficult for the democommies to “cheat”. By the way, cheating, lying and stealing is the ONLY WAY they ever win and that is why they don’t want it.

michelle (@guest_378221)
Reply to  madmemere

I totally agree! Anyone with a brain can figure this out. I did hear this morning there are more liberals than conservatives. Hummm

Nick Cignetti (@guest_377425)

Conclusion less chelating by the democrats.

Reply to  Nick Cignetti

I doubt that.Dems will always find a way to cheat. If we block one way they will find another. Modern Dems are devoted to cheating.

Terry (@guest_377417)

Fascists hate not having control of the courts.

julia (@guest_377377)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer..sdc there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………dvd….>>>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟐.𝐜𝐟

Mollie Gibbons (@guest_377363)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Find out more here >>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

SarahStover (@guest_377318)

Start Now With This Award FCRi Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>>>>>>>__ bit.ly/3qLIQbf

MaryCrisp (@guest_377131)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

EvieMorley (@guest_377115)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop FDCr Searching!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/2UUI3Ji

JulianaPeterman (@guest_377662)
Reply to  EvieMorley

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟