Biden ridiculed after he forgets name of song played at daughter’s wedding

For millions of Americans, it’s beyond crystal clear that President Joe Biden, now 78, is far from the silver-tongued politician he was for nearly five decades, as he continually struggles with gaffes and memory issues that many believe results from some level of cognitive decline.

In the latest instance of Biden’s forgetfulness, Newsmax host Benny Johnson tweeted a video clip of the president speaking during a virtual event to kick off the celebration of the Jewish High Holidays in which he seemingly forgot some of the key details of his own daughter’s wedding, Fox News reported

Biden attempted to tell the story of his daughter’s co-officiated wedding, as she is Catholic and her husband, Jewish. The president went on to point to a particular point in the wedding when he asked for his favorite Catholic hymn to be played, but that’s when the trouble began.

“And it says, ‘May He lift you up on Eagle’s wings and bear you on the breath of dawn, and let the light shine upon you,’ et cetera, and — ‘and hold you in the palm of his hand.’ And they played and … I’m my mind is going blank now,” Biden said.

Mentally stumbling through the story, as is par for the course, Biden added: “What’s the song that is played where everybody is on the chair? I can’t remember it. Anyway. And that’s the song that was played.”

Biden would go on to tell an outright lie during the virtual event, as he was clearly attempting to pander to the Jewish community by claiming that after a horrific mass shooting, he visited the Pittsburg-based Tree of Life synagogue.

The only problem is that he didn’t visit the synagogue, as confirmed by Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life. The White House was later forced to “clarify” the president’s claim, saying that he meant to relay a story about the time that he telephoned the synagogue.

Look, nobody is making fun of Biden for his likely age-related cognitive decline. It happens. But it’s the fact that someone in his mental condition is running the United States that has most people extremely concerned, and these continuous gaffes and slips are definitely not helping his case.

4.5 2 votes

James Michael Whalen (@guest_395947)

Harris is a buffoon. Biden is senile and demented. And Pelosi is evil incarnate.

Imelda Garrison (@guest_395758)

The man is a total idiot and should not be president as his mind is not functioning. It is very obvious that he is in no condition to make rational decisions on running this country. Is the complete failure with Afghanistan not enough to prove this? He killed our military and gifted them with millions of equipment that can be turned on the U>S>

Christina F Claudio (@guest_394827)

Joe Biden need to rest in peace

Imelda Garrison (@guest_395759)
Reply to  Christina F Claudio

Maybe not in peace, but he definetly needs to give up the presidency before he does further harm that will bring the U.S. crashi

Edwin Cooper (@guest_394820)

Besides the fact that I think Biden is a mental moron, the mental issues he is displaying should be of great concern to everyone in this country. He is not fit to be running this nation and making policy decisions that affect the people and security of millions, Period!

Cris (@guest_394846)
Reply to  Edwin Cooper

He is not a practicing catholic, allowing the murdering of BABIES with abortions.
I heard he was excommunicated.
Never see him in church.

SophiaDoherty (@guest_394817)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Cheryl (@guest_394793)

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard (@guest_394756)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
Leslieich (@guest_394740)

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on website Here→→  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Leslieich
Cheryl (@guest_394719)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard (@guest_394703)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
BeatriceHollis (@guest_394688)

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by BeatriceHollis
Richard (@guest_394668)

Last edited 19 days ago by Richard
Cheryl (@guest_394636)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Cheryl
Richard (@guest_394621)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Lena Kroger (@guest_394588)

Get $192 hourly from Google!…Yes this is Authentic since I just got my first payout of $24413 and this was just of a single week… I have also bought my Range Rover Velar right after this payout…It is really cool job I have ever had and you won’t forgive yourself if you do not check it…

Try it, you won’t regret it!………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Lena Kroger
Cheryl (@guest_394568)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
Richard (@guest_394566)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
TamelaNumbers (@guest_394513)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… https://Www.MoneyApp2.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by TamelaNumbers
Richard (@guest_394502)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
SophiaDoherty (@guest_394472)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Cheryl (@guest_394443)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
Isla Lowin (@guest_394426)

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Isla Lowin
Richard (@guest_394415)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Jerome Chaffin (@guest_394407)

Biden has dementia I think he needs to leave the Whitehouse someone else is running the country.

Catherine Renza (@guest_394480)
Reply to  Jerome Chaffin

The President is cognitively impaired and definitely has been a congenital liar for as many years he has been in political office. The media which is corrupt has been covering for this less than mediocre senator and now this corrupt, inept and dangerous President. The blood of American citizens left behind enemy lines in Afghanistan, his racist remarks and his capitulation to America’s enemies both foreign and domestic is beyond the pale. His resignation and that of his ill-suited, inept Vice President along with his cabinet and military advisors is needed NOW!

Phil (@guest_394392)

Problem is , he’s been that stupid his entire life.

Richard (@guest_394377)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Ron (@guest_394270)

Where are all the censors to cancel all the spam and fraud offers on this section of comments! They must have brain dysfunctions and can’t read! They need to get fired if they can’t do their job ASAP!

Dennis (@guest_394906)
Reply to  Ron

Probably a money thing

Daniel Pruitt (@guest_394227)

COGNITIVE DECLINE!!! More like CRASH AND BURN, if you ask me. Ask the Americans left in Afghanistan for THEIR opinion. Ask our “former” allies for theirs!

Loretta Virginia Allen (@guest_394213)

He is incompetent to run this country

Someone needs to get Biden help in a nursing facility. Then when he is gone we must impeach Kamala immediately and do same as soon as Piglosy takes the oath and then have a new special election.

Hugh Jass (@guest_394179)

This entire thread is only for get-rich scams. If you try to post anything related to the news they are giving us, you will be deleted. This is only for SCAMS people!

Ann (@guest_394176)

28 out of the current 29 comments are spam. Remove this junk.

KATHY SUE SHATZER (@guest_394354)
Reply to  Ann

They make their money thisway

David Andrews (@guest_394175)

“Painful”, Heck, it is absolutely pitiful!