Biden orders ‘whole of government’ attack on Texas law restricting abortions

Amid panic and outrage on the left over the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to let stand a strict Texas law limiting abortion, President Joe Biden on Thursday declared his intention to initiate a “whole-of-government” attack on the ability of state legislatures to enact restrictions on the procedure and protect the lives of the unborn, as Fox News reports.

Last week, by a vote of 5-4, the high court permitted the Texas statute – the most stringent anywhere in the nation – to take effect and essentially ban all abortions after the point at which a doctor can detect a fetal heartbeat, which is typically around six weeks’ gestation.

In reaction to the court’s decision, Biden blasted the law as “extreme” and an “unprecedented assault on women’s constitutional rights” that “unleashes unconstitutional chaos and empowers self-anointed enforcers to have devastating impacts,” referencing the statute’s provision that permits private citizens to sue those assisting the performance of illegal abortions.

As such, Biden indicated that he had directed the Office of White House Counsel as well as the administration’s Gender Policy Council to engage with the Department of Justice and the Health and Human Services Department to explore any “legal tools we have to insulate woman and providers from the impact of Texas’ bizarre scheme of outsourced enforcement to private parties,” as NBC News noted.

A statement issued by Attorney Merrick Garland on Thursday seemed to confirm his department’s involvement in efforts to battle back against the Texas law – the survival of which some fear may lead to the passage of similar statutes in other states – by saying that the DOJ is “deeply concerned about Texas SB 8,” adding that his staff would be “evaluating all options to protect the constitutional rights of women, including access to abortion.”

In addition to Biden’s pledge to bring the force of the federal government to bear against a law duly enacted by the Texas legislature, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) also promised to bring to a vote in the lower chamber a bill designed to codify the Supreme Court’s pivotal 1973 ruling in the case of Roe v. Wade and to prevent states from limiting access to abortion or imposing restrictions on when the procedure can be performed.

“When we go back to Washington, we will be putting Roe v. Wade codification on the floor of the House, to make sure that women everywhere have access to the reproductive health that they need,” said Pelosi, according to Fox News.s

Interestingly, in his defiant response to the Supreme Court’s decision allowing the Texas law to stand, Biden stated that he does not believe that life begins at the moment of conception, marking a categorical flip-flop from the position he took in 2015, when he said, “I’m prepared to accept that the moment of conception is a human life and being,” as the New York Post noted.

As he has done throughout his decades in Washington, Biden has once again demonstrated that nothing he says or does is grounded in any particular guiding principle, but rather that his decisions are driven entirely by the prevailing political winds, a trait wholly unsuitable for America’s commander in chief.

3.7 3 votes

Cheryl (@guest_394314)

Makes $190 to $480 per day online work and i received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online makes extra cash by simply
.OPEN This Website….HERE═════►►►  http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
Peter (@guest_394295)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Peter
Cheryl (@guest_394250)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
JudithBabineaux (@guest_394231)

Online work is about $ 140 to $ 180 a day, and I received about $ 16,894 a month online from home. I am a daily student and I work from one to a couple of hours in my free time. Everyone will do the job and earn extra money online, just…  http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by JudithBabineaux
Cheryl (@guest_394206)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl
MaryKane (@guest_394198)

Read following report to learn how a single-mom with 3 kids was able to generate $89,844 of annual income working in her spare time online from her home without selling anything…………………..   https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by MaryKane
Dianna (@guest_394124)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394106)

Last edited 20 days ago by Richard
Dianna (@guest_394080)

Here is I started.……….>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394065)

Last edited 21 days ago by Richard
Caitlin Higgins (@guest_394042)

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do…………….. https://WWW.PAYBUZZ1.COM

Last edited 21 days ago by Caitlin Higgins
Dianna (@guest_394020)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Dianna
Richard (@guest_394004)

Last edited 21 days ago by Richard
Dianna (@guest_393989)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Dianna
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_393976)

“A woman’s constitutional right to have an abortion?”. What constitution are they reading? There is nothing in the constitution that says a woman can have an abortion. That’s why Roe V Wade can be overturned quickly. There is nothing standing in the way except Politian’s Show me where in the Constitution a woman can have an abortion?.

Richard (@guest_393958)

Last edited 21 days ago by Richard
Nancy (@guest_393947)

OMG, These people are animals. If they can move this kind of thought and ethics upon an unborn child just think what they can come up with for all the rest of us folks who don’t do as they bid. So if they don’t want older individuals to any longer live them I guess they can decide that too. What the F*** is wrong with the people of this country and our government. This is the results of letting them cheat on elections and have communist in office.

Jeremiah H. Turner (@guest_393928)

Everyone has the opportunity to find employment! Working from home is possible if you have an Internet connection and a computer. Aside from that, you can work around your schedule. Depending on which option you choose, you might be able to work this job part-time or full-time. Depending on your work, you can earn around $1000 per day. Simply read through instructions on the homepage and follow them carefully from the beginning to the end.

Make sure the details are correct…—-> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Jeremiah H. Turner
Dale Long (@guest_393916)

This sorry excuse for a man (much less a President) shoots his mouth off before he knows what he’s saying; when there’s a HEARTBEAT, THERE’S LIFE!! And it will be MURDER!! What does he think is beating, something she ate?? I have no words to describe this “person”.

Nancy (@guest_393949)
Reply to  Dale Long

Animal and Satan works pretty well. Try that on some of the others that are his followers as well

Andrea (@guest_393910)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Andrea
LARRY (@guest_393894)

I LOVE THAT I LIVE IN TEXAS, THE MOST COMMON SENSE STATE IN THE USA!

Nancy (@guest_393950)
Reply to  LARRY

Amen, And at this point I would not have issue if Texas annexed from this sorry government that we have now.

Richard (@guest_393886)

Last edited 21 days ago by Richard
art persky (@guest_393875)

Bite me is a psychopath that has run amuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayley Craven (@guest_393857)

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…

So I started…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Hayley Craven
scot_belle (@guest_393840)

I stand with Texas. Abortion should NOT be used as “birth control”, and the longer that an abortion
….”is delayed (for monetary reasons)…the worse the abortion is on the completely formed BABY.
ADDITIONALLY, the longer the gestation, the more dangerous it is for a female to have an abortion.
The risks of permanent damage to the woman…. escalates as the pregnancy marches on.

Nancy (@guest_393954)
Reply to  scot_belle

Keep your freaking pants on ladies for a change and use the freaking birth control that is available to all you f***ing brats in most cases FREE on top of it.

MustangUSN04 (@guest_393836)

Federalism & 10th amendment rules !

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Anna
Richard (@guest_393823)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Richard
Wilma (@guest_393805)

accompanying site……>>   http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Wilma
Joseph Hoiden (@guest_393797)

It is most important to kill babies so they can get the votes, but the president can not focus on getting American citizens out of a hostile country.

Nancy (@guest_393957)
Reply to  Joseph Hoiden

He does not care whether those people get out or not. He only cares about letting terrorist in here.

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Anna
James (@guest_393722)

The biden administration and the democrats / liberals have totally failed in every possible way.

There is no more credibility for the democrats, biden, election integrity or the health authorities all due to tge current bull schiff administration

Norine Levy-Hughes (@guest_393720)

I agree with Texas Decision in JESUS NAME. I loose ALMIGHTY GOD’S outstretched Right Hand-Strong ARM to Strike, Crush, Destroy All strongman, Jezebel, Antichrist, Baal, Death, Destruction spirits operating throughout the DncDemocrats Biden-Harris-Garland-Regime and Everyone else who’s supporting Abortions. “Thou shall NOT KILL” I Agree with ALMIGHTY GOD’ Principles-Ways Always. “GOD’S KINGDOM RULES OVER ALL ” I Decree in JESUS NAME 🔥

Carla (@guest_393717)

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Carla
Poppy Ashton (@guest_393700)

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ https://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 21 days ago by Poppy Ashton

Good for Texas !!! However, Texas women will just go to another state to kill their babies as long as it is not a country wide ban. No reason to kill the baby if you do not want the baby then make someone else happy by giving the baby up at birth for adoption. There are many couples who can’t conceive who would love to have a new born baby. My own brother and wife did this and guess what? After adopting the new born they then conceived and ended up with two children close together. They were so happy and the unwanted baby had a good home and was happy too..

D.C.C.J. (@guest_393734)
Reply to  cozycalico

Exactly right, maybe these people do not deserve to have children.
Maybe it’s the stress of reality or the fact that it’s not just you anymore.
You can’t live the way you want to because you have a living being inside you that makes you responsible in ways you are not ready for.
Sexual promiscuity comes with a price especially if you are uneducated concerning preventive measures.
Maybe something or someone can influence these individuals to do the right thing for both the mother and child.
Life comes down to decisions, let’s hope indecisive mothers get help to make the right and best decision.
I don’t mean any advice from
Planned parenthood either, they don’t care about anything except the money they will get selling body parts.
All they are is population control and a supplier of fetuses for research.
I’m speaking of family.
What if it was your mother who made this decision?
Life begins at conception don’t let anyone tell you anything different