Biden leaves the White House to spend another weekend on vacation

President Joe Biden is rapidly gaining a reputation as an absentee commander in chief, apparently preferring to spend his time just about anywhere other than the White House, and his decision to depart D.C. yet again over the Labor Day weekend drew substantial criticism from Republicans, as Fox News notes.

According to the New York Post, Biden was slated to make tracks for Wilmington in his home state of Delaware this past Friday after paying a visit to storm-ravaged Louisiana, notching yet another weekend away from Washington, as he has done with surprising frequency since taking office.

It was not long, however, before Republicans began taking the president to task for embarking on a holiday weekend getaway while the crisis stemming from his decision to hastily withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan continued to burn.

Former chief of staff in the Trump White House, Mark Meadows, declared in a tweet on Saturday, “American citizens are still stranded behind enemy lines in Afghanistan, and meanwhile, Joe Biden is vacationing in Delaware.”

Adding a bit of specificity to the concern about Biden’s absence from the White House amid the ongoing disaster abroad,. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) painted a picture in contrasts, saying, “Joe Biden will be spending his weekend on vacation in Delaware. Roughly 100 Americans will be spending their weekend abandoned in Afghanistan.”

In fact, the situation involving Americans still stuck in Afghanistan, seemingly at the whim of the Taliban, may even be more substantial than Rep. Brooks indicated, as Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) said on Sunday that the number of those being prevented from leaving the country is actually much higher, as the Washington Examiner noted.

During an interview on Fox News Sunday, McCaul said, “We have six airplanes at Mazar-i-Sharif airport, six airplanes, with American citizens on them as I speak, also with these interpreters, and the Taliban is holding them hostage for demands right now.”

Though Biden chief of staff Ron Klain claimed that the number of Americans in Afghanistan came to roughly 100, McCaul asserted that the true figure is larger, saying, “I’ve been given the answer in the classified space, but it’s in the hundreds.”

Wryly observing that Afghanistan was not the only reason Biden’s holiday break was so terribly ill-advised, conservative commentator Stephen L. Miller reminded his Twitter followers that parts of the south were still suffering mightily from the effects of Hurricane Ida and could perhaps use a bit of the president’s attention, remarking, “New Orleans without power still or are we not doing the Ted Cruz comparisons anymore?”

4 1 vote

Why doesn’t Biden just move to Delaware. I am tired of him using tax payer money to make all these trips. He should just resign and move to Delaware as no one would ever miss him.

Marine Bob (@guest_395944)

I would prefer he leave the WH, but also request that they take any pens away from im.

Cheryl (@guest_395938)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
TaraJohnson (@guest_395920)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by TaraJohnson
Bella (@guest_395909)

If that was Trump you never hear the end of it .Since it’s F-king Joe Biden nobody cares.If your family members was stuck in Afghanistan you would want him to get off his A-s and do something, something is better than nothing.This country is going straight to h-ll if we don’t kick Biden out of the Government and send him packing.

Cheryl (@guest_395902)

Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I’ve been doing…….►  http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Anna
Cheryl (@guest_395826)

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395778)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395708)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
Richard Hoard (@guest_395686)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Cheryl (@guest_395652)

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Cheryl
Claudia Rivier (@guest_395651)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Claudia Rivier
SophiaDoherty (@guest_395606)

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by SophiaDoherty
Richard Hoard (@guest_395585)

Last edited 17 days ago by Richard Hoard
Jodie Palmer (@guest_395553)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 17 days ago by Jodie Palmer
Richard Hoard (@guest_395522)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Richard Hoard (@guest_395521)

OVER..

Melissa (@guest_395487)

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site………….

This is what I do……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Melissa
Richard Hoard (@guest_395470)

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard Hoard
Phil (@guest_395449)

BIGGEST POS PRESIDENT EVER, AND PROBABLY THE MOST CROOKED.

Cheryl (@guest_395440)

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Cheryl
MarilyHolt (@guest_395417)

Here is I started.……………  https://Www.Jobcash1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by MarilyHolt
THOMAS (@guest_395352)

Could be we get lucky and Biden eats the barrel of his shotgun while home in Delaware !
I say FUH-Q to Biden … may he rot in HELL !

Dottie (@guest_395299)

There is nothing i can say to make biden look any worse then he does himself! I love the fact That President Trump was right about everything he said biden would be..Fuck Biden He Will Never Be MY President! I AM A TRUMPLICAN FOR LIFE!!!!

alicia cervera (@guest_395285)

Impeach , court martial or a military coup on this guy is more than necessary! ASAP!

Bella (@guest_395284)

He always running away Everytime he F-ups, he goes to Delaware and hide in his Basement. This man needs to be put in a nursing home

Oscar V Pearson (@guest_395253)

Biden is always on vacation-we need to make it permanent!

Biden is always on vacation year round it seems. We should not be paying for all these vacations. Biden needs to pay his own way and use public transportation.

Guest (@guest_395197)

I’m sure Biden needs a nap for a few days!!??? What a piece of crap, his job is 24/7 not Monday thru Thursday 10 am to 1pm. I read the other day England & France called to let him know how upset they were over Afghanistan but his staff said they couldn’t find Biden & had no way to reach him! Then there is Harris what is she doing besides getting to fly around the world & see the sites, other than that she has done nothing!! Then there is Pelosi wringing her hands like a witch over a cauldron to see what else she can do to destroy America & accuse Trump of something she or her party has done. Of course Schumer & Schiff are thinking up lies & trouble they can get CNN to put on their news show. The squad is happy being a terrorist group pushing any radical ideas they can even if they have to lie about it. You have Warren & Sanders chanting Socialism along with the squad, Lightfoot letting Chicago be destroyed & she could care less how many get killed! Cuomo saying sexual harassment & killing covid patients is ok! Newsom why doesn’t anybody like me, I have fun & spend all you tax dollars on me while Calif. is a mess. Plus all the crooks in Biden’s cabinet & the whole country being torn apart by these Democrats who were suppose to bring piece back to America have done nothing like that but made everything worse! Next time you vote try looking up the candidates record & think if they never did anything for the country in 20 years chances are they are not going to start now & remember what they say when they campaign & if they do not do it they are liars!

Katy Lied (@guest_395191)

It’s pretty apparent with Creepy Old Joe spending EVERY WEEKEND away from his duties that he is not the one running our country. He apparently has a full crew of liars and screwups working away while THE BIG GUY sits at home and counts his share of the stolen money.

Last edited 18 days ago by Katy Lied
rosemary malloy (@guest_395190)

don’t think hes ever been at the whitehouse

Philip Raneri (@guest_395174)

I hope Biden stays there he’s not wanted in DC and even his fellow democrats feel he lost it all! Only his handler has his attention cause he needs to work with him when he speaks again! Personally I could care less if he ever spoke again in our behalf! He never told thought what kind of a agreement he made with his favorite country, Ukraine, after all his son got rich on them and we know he collected a good sum too! Maybe he can fill us in on what they are both up to! Of course he doesn’t tell us about all his agreement with China and North Koreans! I guess there secrets! I’d like to help him with his cheat sheets, I’ll send him a roll of toilet paper to us as a disguise! He can hand out his back pocket and no one would be wiser! Well to all you democrats that think he’s doing just great I hope you all get to suffer from all his mistakes before we do!

Terry (@guest_395153)

Figures that’s all he does is vacation and screw the country up.

Richard Hoard (@guest_395137)

OVER

joe haines (@guest_395134)

hang these traitors in front of the white house and tell the world were not taking any more bull fucken shit…

Dottie (@guest_395287)
Reply to  joe haines

Amen To That!!

Jack Retter (@guest_395103)

You can stop sending me emails until you stop all the scam ads

Franco (@guest_395101)

WHOA!!!!
when does Joe Biden work?????
When does Kamala Harris work???
What do they do????
The Taliban must be so happy!!!!
They received a Multi-Billion Gift
in weapons & Equipment from Biden!!!
They are holding (6) planes for MORE
Ransom Money!
AMERICA!!!! ARE YOU SURE
JOE & KAMALA ARE NOT WORKING
FOR THE TALIBAN DIRECTLY?????

Tim (@guest_395160)
Reply to  Franco

If trump was an agent of Russia…….
Then Joe and Cameltoe must be agents of the taliban.!!!

DUMBOCRATS are cheaters(2020 election), liars and now KILLERS!!!!!

Barbara A Leschinskey (@guest_395100)

He needs to leave as he can’t do his job but he is making America horrible.

Jeff (@guest_395130)
Reply to  Barbara A Leschinskey

O’Biden is doing his job in proportion to how he’s being paid. The U.S. taxpayers are ONLY paying him $400K/year which is paltry compared to the money he’s being paid by his handlers to sell out America. Maybe if his salary was more like $5 or $10 million he’d be a bit more concerned about the citizens his “official” job title demands of him, but even that might not be enough. Maybe after 4 years we’ll end up with the world’s best Mario Kart player, if that’s worth anything.

THOMAS (@guest_395353)
Reply to  Jeff

China Joe does not give a rats ass about the USA … he only cares about our sworn enemies !

TamelaNumbers (@guest_394747)