Biden just illegally extended the eviction moratorium – and he admitted it

Even though he insisted that extending a federal moratorium on evictions could only be accomplished at this point by congressional action, President Joe Biden went ahead and extended it anyway after buckling to the progressive wing of his party.

In doing so, Biden skirted around a recent Supreme Court ruling which clearly stated that such an action was allowed only through a vote in Congress. According to the Washington Examiner, not only did Biden admit that his action was unconstitutional, but he seemed to be prideful of his move to greenlight the extension, knowing full well that it’ll soon be challenged in court.

“Constitutionally, the bulk of the constitutional scholarship says that it’s not likely to pass constitutional muster,” Biden admitted to reporters, before attempting to explain why he intentionally trampled on constitutional law.

“At a minimum, by the time it is litigated, we’ll probably give some additional time while we’re getting that $45 billion out to people who are, in fact, behind in the rent and don’t have the money,” Biden added.

In other words, Biden literally couldn’t care less that he bucked the Supreme Court and the U.S. Constitution, and drove that point home by admitting that he made the move as he understands it will likely take weeks or months for litigation against his action to catch up.

Technically, it was Biden’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that extended the eviction moratorium to areas of high COVID-19 transmission, which still covers roughly 90% of the country. That’s how they were able to call it a “targeted” extension and slip into an extremely gray legal area at best.

Now, renters across America will likely have several additional months where they’re not on the hook to pay their monthly bill, and landlords, most of whom are small business owners, continue to suffer an extreme loss of revenue with virtually no help from the government, even though there are funds set up to help them.

As is necessary for these situations, one has to imagine the fallout if former President Donald Trump would have been told he can’t do something by the Supreme Court and did it anyway, and then bragged about breaking the law in the process.

Cable news pundits and Democrats would have attacked and impeached him so fast that it would have left our collective heads spinning. For some reason, when Biden does it, he’s nothing less than an American hero.

4 1 vote

soraha88 (@guest_386558)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Stacy (@guest_386503)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Mary Carter (@guest_386474)

He is not going to jail and are any of the other real criminals. The jails are too full of the innocent. The properties that cannot evict are now the property of the socialist government. The same thing will happen to you, just wait and see. You will no longer own anything but you will pay for it.

Oh how can we get rid of this Biden?? He is destroyiing our country day by day.

Elva (@guest_386409)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386355)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Barbara (@guest_386334)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…
Click Below Webpage……………….  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
evelyn (@guest_386311)

they need to be impeached, they are a puppet government and are in office illegally

Michael J Doyle (@guest_386284)

so why isn’t the president and the attorney general held in contempt of the supreme court
they are not above the law of the land

Katydid (@guest_386283)

If any of us admitted to breaking the law, we would be immediately jailed or at least punished. But some people, namely Bidens, Obamas and Clintons are above the law. Even tho the dems say that “no one is above the law”, they don’t really mean it for themselves. Just us conservatives. What a disgraceful thing our President has done.

Mercedes (@guest_386275)

Here’s what I do……………………………  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mercedes
Deitra McCleery (@guest_386272)

This type of “stuff” needs to STOP now!!!!

Biden needs to be removed as of yesterday. He is destroying us right before our eyes and no one is doing anything about it. A doctor need to to commit him to a care facility or he needs to go to prison.

Deitra McCleery (@guest_386273)
Reply to  cozycalico

Robert W (@guest_386276)
Reply to  cozycalico

You got my vote!!!!!

jack (@guest_386269)

How can we execute an illegal law? we are screwed up!

Laura Wagner (@guest_386268)

This is just another example of an Executive Order from an illegitimate person posing as president. It should be ignored like all of the rest of his E.O.s

Stevo (@guest_386258)

biden doesn’t care ,being an old communist & NOBODY preventing his crimes against America , for the last 7 months & the 8 years he was V.P. of the obama muslim / communist regime !

barb2554 (@guest_386257)

I thought that NO ONE was above the law… this is criminal and it hurts Americans. IMPEACH 46 NOW!

Jim Robbins (@guest_386253)

FIRE THAT BIDEN IDIOT!!!!

Reply to  Jim Robbins

Hey maybe set him on fire. Would love to see him suffer for all the destruction he is doing.

Patriot Patriot (@guest_386252)

Bidumb and all the rest of the deep state, satanist, cabal all need to be evicted from this earth.

Annic (@guest_386245)

Here’s what I do……………………………  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Annic
Bob Wolf (@guest_386254)
Reply to  Annic

what kind of mattress do you use

Stephen Russell (@guest_386242)

Now the enemy of the landlords & Prop mgmt firms alone

sefiroh48 (@guest_386181)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour
Go to This Site………. bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
Bob Wolf (@guest_386255)
Reply to  sefiroh48

how many hours are you on your BACK

Patricia Jackson (@guest_386145)