Biden claims on Afghanistan swifty contradicted by administration officials

During a televised address from the White House on Friday, President Joe Biden made a number of claims about the situation on the ground in Afghanistan, but it was not long before officials inside his own administration and others set about contradicting them, as the New York Post reports.

Among the many questionable assertions made by the commander in chief was one in which he claimed that notorious terror group al Qaeda lacks a presence in Afghanistan, perhaps in an attempt to alleviate fears that the power vacuum resulting from the U.S. withdrawal from the country will permit its resurgence.

However, according to a recent report from the United Nations, nearly half of all provinces in Afghanistan have al Qaeda involvement within them, and even Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby admitted as much last week, saying, “we know that al Qaeda is a presence, as well as ISIS, in Afghanistan and we’ve talked about that for quite some time.”

Biden also bizarrely claimed that Taliban fighters are not preventing Americans from accessing the airport in Kabul to reach evacuation flights, saying, “we know of no circumstance where American citizens are carrying an American passport and are trying to get through to the airport,” then clarifying by adding, “to the best of our knowledge, the Taliban checkpoints, they are letting through people showing American passports.”

Again countering the president’s characterization of events, Kirby soon after declared that the Pentagon did indeed have knowledge of scenarios in which the Taliban had impeded travel to the airport, declaring, “We’re certainly mindful of these reports and they’re deeply troubling.”

Perhaps even more incredibly, Biden attempted to convince the nation that he has received no criticism from allies across the globe about his handling of the U.S. troop withdrawal, arguing that he has in fact garnered praise.

That particular claim was quickly debunked, however, with journalists pointing to public condemnation issued during a session of the U.K. Parliament in which Biden’s conduct was deemed “catastrophic,” “shameful,” and dishonourable.” as well as a statement from the head of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party, who called the American retreat the “biggest debacle” NATO has ever witnessed.

All of these glaring inconsistencies between Biden’s Friday spin and easily verifiable facts on the ground have left many to wonder whether the president is either staggeringly uninformed, hopelessly confused, or diabolically dishonest.

As Fox News’ chief national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin explained immediately after Biden’s speech, the aforementioned claims simply “couldn’t be fact-checked fast enough in real-time,” something which confirmed for many the jarring suspicion that the president is continuing to operate in what she called an “alternate reality.”

NinaJames (@guest_389787)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames

Please someone get Biden and Kamala out of our White House before we no longer have a country we can recognize. Audit results PLEASE?? Then act on those results and get Biden out and trump back before we lose our country to madness.

John Walton (@guest_389430)

Biden has put the entireDemocrat party under a microscope for everyone to see. This is not just Biden. He became president due to the idiot dems quest for power and they stole an election for him. Time to srtand and throw democrats out of office and prosecute them for their unconstitutional actions,

Suzanne (@guest_389380)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
John Walton (@guest_389431)
Reply to  Suzanne

Go troll your story some where else you dem paid nobody

Reply to  Suzanne

Who the hell cares about your job. Just work and be quiet.

Linda (@guest_389360)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389312)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Judy Patterson (@guest_389300)

Joe Biden is seriously cognitively diminished. He needs to go home to his basement to a quiet long rest!

Marianne (@guest_389294)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389284)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
jerry gilbert (@guest_389250)

be careful.biden has big problems. the rest of the socialist party is mad becouse he won’t
follow there rules completely. biden will comply or he may die.he doesn’t care about removing americans and afghans. this could be his demise. the socialist don’t care. he is at a point now where he is not needed.if he disappears tomorrow no one will care we the american people are the ones
that should be blowing the doors off the white house and taking are country back.

Hugh Jass (@guest_389244)

The puppet masters, of which Pelosi is part, are setting up Sleazy Joe and the Ho to take a fall so Grammy Nan can have her final moment in the sun. As powerful as she will be in that moment, she will not foresee God Himself gently reaching into her chest and squeezing her heart until it seizes as He casts her down to hell. The end.

Jack Inhoff (@guest_389247)
Reply to  Hugh Jass

Awesome story Hugh

ICE (@guest_389237)

DEMENTIA JOE BIDEN IS ALL THREE UNIMFORMED, HOPELESSLY CONFUSED AND A DIABOLICAL LIAR !

Ann (@guest_389228)

Biden is a clown!

Manny (@guest_389226)

Biden has no knowledge of the situation in Afghanistan. He likes playing president from his bunker at his home in Delaware. I wish he would just stay there, and let the adults do the work.

Impeach Biden, Kamala and Nancy and then have a new special election to save our country and our citizens.

Lynn (@guest_389231)
Reply to  cozycalico

You spoke the truth there call your senators tell them.

Lynn (@guest_389196)

Resign biden, Kamala and Nancy . You are by far the most treasonous leaders ever in America. You hate America it’s plain as nose on my face.

alicia cervera (@guest_389198)
Reply to  Lynn

TRAITOR! punishable by DEATH!

james (@guest_389192)

Biden is such a Liar

Hoff (@guest_389190)

biden is our idiot in chief, #1 enemy of the state and a complete clown!

Eunice Hamilton (@guest_389179)

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
 simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Eunice Hamilton
Gail (@guest_389145)

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out. Learn more about it here……. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gail
Ophelia (@guest_389132)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ophelia
Kyle james (@guest_389106)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Rhonda (@guest_389067)

simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…………>>  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rhonda
Helen M. Taylor (@guest_389085)
Reply to  Rhonda

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Helen M. Taylor
Sherrie (@guest_389039)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Samuel (@guest_389006)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Ann (@guest_389227)
Reply to  Samuel

There are 8 of these in a row. Really!! Go away. No one reads this sh**.

jerry gilbert (@guest_389243)
Reply to  Ann

how much do they realy pay you to put this buill shit on the internet? i feel bad because i use google almust all the time

Joe FALLIN (@guest_389465)
Reply to  jerry gilbert

The demonicRats created this as a deturant so real conserned people will not bother to reply