Biden breaks White House mask rules during East Room appearance

In another endless example of the Democrats’ “rules for thee, but not for me” attitude, President Joe Biden violated White House mask rules on Friday while delivering remarks about the economy and the most recent jobs report, as video taken at the event illustrates.

Biden’s maskless appearance might not be terribly newsworthy, but for the fact that in recent days, all those working at the White House have been instructed to resume the use of face coverings indoors, regardless of vaccination status, as the New York Times reports.

That shift in policy came roughly two months after Biden himself declared face masks unnecessary for vaccinated individuals in what was, at the time, seen as a major step toward a return to pre-pandemic life.

However, when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued new guidance suggesting that indoor masking should be a priority once again in areas of notable transmission due to the reportedly more contagious Delta variant of COVID-19, the White House quickly got on board.

Washington, D.C., it emerged, was among the geographical areas designated by the CDC currently experiencing “substantial” community transmission, putting the city among those in which indoor masking was recommended anew.

Once that guidance was promulgated, the Biden White House declared itself all-in on the new mandate, with the president himself indicating that he would follow the masking requirements whenever in locales designated as having heightened risk.

“I hope all Americans who live in the areas covered by the CDC guidance will follow it; I certainly will when I travel to these areas,” Biden said, according to CNBC, however, as video footage of his Friday East Room appearance reveals, he has not exactly fulfilled that promise.

Not surprisingly, the sycophantic mainstream media demonstrated no desire to highlight the president’s apparent hypocrisy on masking, with members of the intrepid D.C. press corps instead focusing on the unconventional color of the president’s wardrobe selection. BBC journalist Tara McKelvey was representative of the absence of concern about the double standard on display, tweeting on Friday, “Here in the East Room, I’m listening to the president. The subjects are serious — the economy, vaccinations, jobs — but it’s hard to focus, since I was so distracted by his TAN SUIT.”

Barbara (@guest_386339)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…
Click Below Webpage……………….  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara
Patricia Jackson (@guest_386153)

Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Patricia Jackson

Why on earth is the media covering for Biden’s blat-en mistakes?? The way the media treated Trump who did everything above board and how they are treating this lying imbecile is why I do not watch the media for news other than local anymore. It is sickening to see how they are cuddling Biden like a baby.

Pattie P Kelly (@guest_386040)

OMG his suit? I can’t even comment on this. It is so hypocritical. Biden is a loser..

Aurora (@guest_385996)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here…………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Aurora
Vickie (@guest_385988)

This is why no one believes anything about this virus,the masks are only for show to democrats they make rules for every one else and puts them through hell but they do the opposite. I say rules for everyone or no rules at all I go for no rules of the fact that our border is wide open for all these people with the virus that are treated like Royal by the democrats so why should we do or listen to anything these clowns say.they are not serious about this virus its all about power to them.

guyb70 (@guest_385984)

Can we get some real news here instaead of this B.S. that is being posted? Who gives a shit about Obama’s party, whether or not Biden wears a mask? We already know about this. Lets move on and get something worth reading.

Caroll Arevalo (@guest_385979)

Ok

william richardson (@guest_385977)

the country is under nazi rule

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.…….  http://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
Daniel Pruitt (@guest_385946)

Typical democratic mantra: “Rules for thee, but NOT FOR ME!” Why should now be any different. These “elite” obviously don’t feel they are bound by the same rules we are. So, I say, “Kick every single one of them out of office

Yellowbud (@guest_385963)
Reply to  Daniel Pruitt

EXACTLY

Angelika (@guest_385934)

Walking around without masks, o’bama held SUPER-spreader Huge b’day party – WITHOUT masks – so, tell me “why” we average Joes’ should wear them and let them FORCE UN-approved Vaccine on us too…?????

irisheyes17 (@guest_385926)

Sydney Powell is promotin’ 4 all who r 4ced 2 tk a jab ir or their job, 2 WALK OUT on Wednesdat 8, 11th at 12 noon.

No1 shud b 4ced, coercd, or prssurd 2 tk the COVID shots.

STAND UP 4 FREEDOM!

Join the movement 2 walk out and protest a place of mploymnt and ur school noon ur time zone.

DefendingTheRepublic.org-WALKOUT Wednesday.net

irisheyes17 (@guest_385927)
Reply to  irisheyes17

Oops, that’s Wednesday Aug 11th @12 noon….my bad…hahaha…

Chet (@guest_385925)

Biden…
Transparency?
Bi-partisan cooperation?
pro-working class?
Tax only the rich?
Mask mandate for all ( but him)?
Pro-American Constitution?
ALL HOGWASH
Worst POTUS in American history

vhiwatr (@guest_385935)
Reply to  Chet

We already got rid of the worst President last November.

Angelika (@guest_385936)
Reply to  Chet

NAH, he is NOT “potus”, it’s all a SHAM…..President Trump won RE-election…..!!!!

James A. Wilson (@guest_385921)

Biden ignores the Constitution, breaks any law that he choses, and tells the Supreme Court to get lost. Remember Mr. Biden, “No one is above the law”.

Tim (@guest_385923)
Reply to  James A. Wilson

Biden should be impeached for breaking the law and violating the constitution.
DUMBOCRATS are cheaters and LIARS!!!!!!!!!

vhiwatr (@guest_385928)
Reply to  Tim

Tan suits forbidden in the Constitution? Trump is without doubt the worst President ever.

James A. (@guest_385919)

Our Government under the Democrat Party is Evil and willfully destroys Americans as a whim. I have not the slightest doubt the Democrat Party by their actions are Evil and corrupt. It is time to remove Biden for his ineptness and Impeach him for violating the law. None of this is in doubt in any way shape or form. Payday for Evil is closer than many realize.

DeWayne Franklin (@guest_385924)
Reply to  James A.

It’s Time To Get Rid Old Man Biden That Is Trying To Destroy Free America!!

vhiwatr (@guest_385933)
Reply to  James A.

The democrats are going to have to pickup speed if they destroy as many Americans as Trump did with the Covid 19, he did nothing as 600000 soles passed.

Ronald Duncan (@guest_385967)
Reply to  vhiwatr

Have you heard of project Warp Speed?

Mary (@guest_385985)
Reply to  James A.

Also remove Harris while you’re at it.

bether (@guest_385915)

So sad but so true. They tell us what to do and then they don’t do it

JOSEPHINE (@guest_385922)
Reply to  bether

Telling us is one thing, BUT threats are quite another! The double standard is pushing it a bit far! Especially when its right in front of us what they are doing! The rats all need to go! How prey tell can they get away from NOT following the S/C decisions??????? WE are supposed to RESPECT them ?????????????? NOT!

shadow panther (@guest_385906)

what do you expect from a communist traitor

Dennis Sumner (@guest_385897)

So what!? He breaks the rule of law on a daily basis!!

Norm (@guest_385896)

Biden/Harris Dumborat POS !!

JOE (@guest_385882)

Lets face it. Biden and his cabinet are phony beyond belief. Also woke people and progressive communists are beyond belief. One huge unflushed toilet.

Joan Stanton (@guest_385911)
Reply to  JOE

Politicians have a unique philosophy, “Don’t do as I do: Do as I say!” You are the servant I am the master!

Judy (@guest_385971)
Reply to  Joan Stanton

Biden has broken the law by letting over 1 million illegals into this country. And it is only August!!. Why can’t they arrest him for this? We have laws and supposedly borders. What a pos illegal president.

jassiq (@guest_385846)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com