Biden admin announces massive permanent boost to federal food stamp program

While Afghanistan falls to Taliban forces, President Joe Biden’s administration is preparing an attractive distraction for millions of Americans who are enrolled in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) program, known traditionally as food stamps.

According to Fox Business, Biden is set to authorize the largest permanent boost for SNAP recipients in the program’s entire history, meaning some 40 million Americans will receive roughly a 30% increase to their SNAP allowance each month.

“To set SNAP families up for success, we need a Thrifty Food Plan that supports current dietary guidance on a budget,” deputy undersecretary for food, nutrition, and consumer services Stacy Dean said. “Too many of our fellow Americans struggle to afford healthy meals. The revised plan is one step toward getting them the support they need to feed their families.”

The increased benefits of the SNAP program, which is managed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), is reportedly an “effort to strengthen the country’s social safety net,” the Associated Press reported.

The bottom line numbers mean the average American on SNAP assistance will go from receiving $121 per person to roughly $157 per person, on a monthly basis.

Activists in favor of the SNAP program claim that the pre-pandemic totals per person were not enough to allow participants to make healthy food choices. The pandemic, they claim, simply made the situation even worse.

“This technical revision will mean a more adequate benefit level for SNAP [that] will help lots of families,” Dr. Diane Schanzenbach, director of the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern University, said, according to Yahoo News. “This is a long overdue change that pushes SNAP to be more aligned with reality.”

Changes to the SNAP program do not require congressional approval.

While SNAP program recipients will now have a safety net to hedge against Biden’s out-of-control inflation, hard-working Americans who don’t depend on the government to feed their families will have to buckle down and work even harder as Biden’s economy continues to worsen. And that’s exactly what they’ll do.

Gloria Leatham (@guest_388331)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…
Check it out here………… https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Gloria Leatham
Maria Haggard (@guest_388295)

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Maria Haggard
Roberta (@guest_388269)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Roberta
David Ballard (@guest_388247)

So SNAP recipients are getting a 30% increase and they did nothing to earn it. What about seniors on Social Security who contributed to FICA their entire working lives, what increase will we get? How much of the FICA reserve did Congress divert to other uses and never repay?

Last edited 1 month ago by David Ballard

Hey where is my raise? I got cheated out of SS and am living on $1100 pension only.On top of that I have to pay in each month for Medicare.

Sharon (@guest_388152)

I guess the people who do not work or contribute to our country in any way are the only ones who get a raise. This is unacceptable. When will the republicans get of off their asses and do something. The democrats are killing our country and everybody is just sitting back watching.

Reply to  Sharon

They can’t do much until Piglosy is replaced with a good conservative Republican-not a Rhino.Ust like we cant do much about Biden/Harris until another election.

Lucy (@guest_388141)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lucy
Janie Smith (@guest_388131)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Pattie P Kelly (@guest_388112)

Way to go Joe. Trying to turn people against your, divesting withdrawal, out of Afghanistan with out a plan because the Afghanistan forced were 700,00 strong against the Taliban with only 75,000 strong. Joe is a joke but if we impeach him that will put Harris in control as president and Pelosi as VP. Do we really want that? I feel we need to concentrate on beating them in 2022 by taking back the House and Senate then have Biden under control and wait for President Trump to run again or Ron DeSantis. It’s a hard plan but I feel we don’t need Harris as president. And especially Pelosi as VP. You think we have it bad now just wait if they come to the office. OMG!!!!!

Mary (@guest_388069)

This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mary
Ashley (@guest_388056)

This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Gary Hull (@guest_388020)

Increase welfare subsidy. Best way to get more votes. Next will be non citizen’s getting the vote. Democrats are destroying America so they can stay in power.

Betty Harrison (@guest_387992)

most of his illegals coming into our country will get this at the expence ofthe taxes he is going to raise

Nancy Weaver (@guest_387979)

That’s right give them even more incentive to sponge off of hard working taxpayers!!! Disgusting!!!

Pam (@guest_387977)

These people in government evidently have not stood in line at the grocery store wacthing people on food stamps buying everything for convience. Frozen snacks, Junk food galore … Too lazy to cook or bake. Not healthy by any means. Load up on sodium, etc. Now they are enabled to buy even more of this stuff? Way to go folks…

Phil (@guest_388066)
Reply to  Pam

This liberal POS government we have is the biggest bunch of commies ever to hit the US.

Sharon (@guest_388154)
Reply to  Pam

Yes and follow them outside to see what car they get into. Its a joke. Our whole country is a joke.

jakina (@guest_387973)

★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on………
Look at it what I do…..>>> http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
Charles R Smith (@guest_387968)

That will be screwed up the same as everything else this administration has done

Mlc (@guest_387966)

So now maybe they can fix breakfasts and bag lunches for their children so we don’t have to pay for them.

Bhudda (@guest_387962)

Does Joe think that we will just walk away from his poorly planed retreat from a third world power and hide at Camp David afterwards ? He is brain dead after all .

Phil (@guest_388070)
Reply to  Bhudda

This guy has always been brain dead. Typical dumbass politician that has done nothing for 40 years and still at it.

Ira (@guest_387960)

I honestly believe that if a person needs assistance then they should get it. But they should be working a full time job with atleast a 40 hour work period and must turn in their recipes showing that in deed they bought food if they do not have a job then they must complete 40 hours a week community service for their state every week to stay on the food stamps

Mlc (@guest_387967)
Reply to  Ira

Great ideas but who is going to do anything about it?

Nancy (@guest_387999)
Reply to  Ira

Most just need to go get a job since there are jobs galore out there. We have signs on just about every store for help wanted

Phil (@guest_388075)
Reply to  Ira

NO, get another job or education. We need to get rid of these bottom feeders.

Jim Robbins (@guest_387955)

😀

Lori A Lepore (@guest_387950)

How much does he want to give away. People making more money on unemployment, no rent to pay and let’s keep dishing out!!

Nancy (@guest_388000)
Reply to  Lori A Lepore

Really, He has already screwed and tattooed the landlords for some large amount of time now. As for unemployment why would these lazy ASSes go back to work when they can sit on their butts and get paid to do so. And they wonder why illegals are here. They at least will work

SUE (@guest_387949)

now he’s buying the rest of the sheep and we have to pay for these lazy turds and the illegals…….when is the crap gonna stop??????????????????

Ed Simmons (@guest_387972)
Reply to  SUE

When we get a real President in office Like Donald Trump

Nancy (@guest_388001)
Reply to  SUE

It will stop when the government stops paying people to sit on their lazy A** and not work.

Newa (@guest_387946)

Sorry for errors. Nancy Pelosi is the cause of our beloved country being destroyed.

Becky Locke (@guest_387944)

BULL….!

Nancy (@guest_388002)
Reply to  Becky Locke

Becky what do you mean Bull??? What makes you think that Pelosi has done anything good for this country? She is a POS and most everyone knows it. Her bunch is a disgrace and so is that POS and his bunch that are in the WH right now. You need to wake up sweetie

Newa (@guest_387943)

I believe na cycle Pelosi is the cause of o

John M (@guest_387942)

Great! Now there’s more money left over for drugs!

Matthew Bertolini (@guest_387940)

Of course, have to feed all the assholes he is letting in

jakina (@guest_387896)

Look at it what I do…..>>> http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by jakina
Janie Smith (@guest_387848)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Lorna Jordan (@guest_387800)

Since I started with my online business, I earn  💵 $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com