Arizona Dem arrested on sexual abuse charges against teen, colleagues demand resignation

Not long ago, he was a rising star among Democrats. Now, Arizona State Sen. Tony Navarrete (D) is facing serious legal consequences for his alleged actions and his future in politics is all but over.

According to Fox News, the state senator was recently arrested after he was charged with sexual misconduct with teenage boys. He allegedly abused one young teen boy for years and attempted to abuse another. As a result of his troubling situation, Navarrete’s Democratic colleagues have called for his resignation from office.

According to police, Navarrete allegedly abused a teen boy that he was living with, allegations which he seemed to confirm in a telephone call with the teen, as police listened in.

When the victim, who is now 16, asked Navarrete why he abused him, the 35-year-old state senator admitted to the teen boy that he “wasn’t well” at the time of the abuse.

On Friday, the Arizona Democratic Party released a statement in which it made a clear request of Navarrete: Resign immediately.

“While everyone in this country is entitled to a fair trial, elected officials must be held to the highest ethical standards,” the statement read. “Given the gravity of the felony charges against State Senator Tony Navarrete, the Arizona Democratic Party is calling for his immediate resignation.”

Arizona House Democrats released a similar statement in the wake of Navarrete’s arrest, indicating that the entirety of Democrats in the state legislature demand he give up his elected position.

With virtually all of his colleagues and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) calling for Navarrete’s resignation, it’s likely only a matter of time before his days in politics are over. If convicted on the charges he faces, Navarrete could spend a mandatory minimum sentence of 49 years behind bars.

soraha88 (@guest_386559)

Begin Working in Home Now .A month earlier I GOT check of almost Twenty Five Thousand Us Dollars this online work is fundamental and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online development Go to this Site…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by soraha88
Stacy (@guest_386504)

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…
Check it out here……………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Elva (@guest_386410)

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $6000-$8000 a month from freelancing at home…
This is how she done it……………………..  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elva
Ashley (@guest_386356)

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley

How do these sick people get elected in the first place? Do some research before voting.

Navarrete’s resignation should be putting him in jail or prison for a very long time.

Annic (@guest_386246)

Here’s what I do……………………………  http://WWW.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Annic
Ronald Jones (@guest_386222)

He deserves to be ousted from the Democratic party for these allegations, as should Andrew Cuomo (oops, he just resigned); however I find it interesting that Republicans never demanded the same of the Jim (Gym) Jordan, Matt Gaetz, DJT for the sexual abuse allegations against them. Sen. Al Franken resigned immediately simply because of a photo, no allegations. So why do Republicans so quickly condemn and demand actions against Democrats, but not against Republicans. The GOP operates under the double standard rule, it’s okay for them, but not for Democrats.

sefiroh48 (@guest_386188)

I earn over $ 600 a day working from home. I’m excited to share my story here because my friend and I won over 16,000 at work last month. It only takes a few basic copy and paste skills to complete it. Anyone can do it and make their life easier. This is enough if you give it 1 hour
Go to This Site……… bit.ly/3rlomGV

Last edited 1 month ago by sefiroh48
Patricia Jackson (@guest_386146)

I get paid over $600 per day working from home. I am very excited to share my story here because me and my friend we both got 16k+ in last month’s work. This only needs some basic copy and paste skills to complete. Anybody can do this and make life easy. if you gave 1 hour to this on mobile then its enough. Here is what we have been doing…
Click Below Webpage………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Patricia Jackson
Gene (@guest_386127)

He will be like Cuomo ignore it and get away with it and blame it on the people who accused them of the act SICK PEOPLE

Bob (@guest_386103)

Karma is a bitch he comes back to get you one way or the other you can’t escape it it’s just like this if you do harm to another person for money or agreed then Carmas coming out to you remember you no harm to yourself or anybody else

Gees! Why are there so many pervert Dems? Is that one of the qualifications to be a Dem? It is beginning to look that way unfortunately.

Last edited 1 month ago by cozycalico
Nancy (@guest_386134)
Reply to  cozycalico

Well you can look no further then the Big Guy as well who like little girls and sniffing hair and groping

jaseeca (@guest_386023)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.

just Open This Website……____ http://Www.WorkApp1.Com