American mother trapped in Afghanistan has ‘given up hope’ of ever seeing her kids again

President Joe Biden and his top officials want you to believe that Americans trapped in Afghanistan have a free and easy pass through Taliban checkpoints outside of Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul.

However, that’s simply untrue. As Fox News reported, one American trapped in the war-torn country, a mother, went on record to say that she fears she’ll never see her kids again, adding that she’s “given up hope” of ever being able to safely pass through an astonishing 20 Taliban checkpoints between her position and the airport in Kabul.

The woman’s message and literal cries for help from the Biden administration were heard in a voice recording received by West Virginia Rep. Carol Miller’s office, who published the absolutely heart-wrenching recording on Twitter in order to bring attention to what’s really happening on the ground.

“I really have given up hope, given up on the hope of going to the airport,” the unnamed American woman said. “It’s just not possible to make it through all those people.”

The American mother added that suicide is a more attractive outcome than possibly being captured by the Taliban and forced into a life of slavery and misery.

Presumably going by the Biden’s administration promise that Americans with U.S. passports are able to go through Taliban checkpoints without issue, the woman reported that her first attempt to do so resulted in being whipped by Taliban terrorists.

She described a disturbing account of a man who was traveling with her being shot in the head by Taliban operatives at a checkpoint, leaving his wife and children screaming and crying.

“We’re scared for our lives. Every moment that a car passes by, I feel like they are going to pull in and execute us. I don’t know if I’m going to see my children again,” the woman added.

So far, while some Americans have been beaten and harassed at Taliban checkpoints, none have yet been reported as killed. However, with a looming deadline of Aug. 31, if Biden loses even a single American on his watch to Taliban or other terrorists, the blood will be on his hands, no question.

NinaJames (@guest_389786)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Details Follow………………. https://rotf.lol/Jobs-Online

Last edited 1 month ago by NinaJames
Kathleen (@guest_389655)

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathleen
Rachel (@guest_389624)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site………………. https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel
Terry (@guest_389603)

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started……………………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Terry
SaraPaul (@guest_389533)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT check of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details…………….. https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraPaul
Rita (@guest_389514)

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rita
Michael (@guest_389488)

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Thanks A lot Here…………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michael
Andrea (@guest_389459)

For more detail visit the given link…………..>>>  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Andrea
Suzanne (@guest_389379)

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Suzanne
Linda (@guest_389361)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!……………………  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Linda
SaraJames (@guest_389311)

I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 3 to 5 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us For More Detail…………… https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by SaraJames
Marianne (@guest_389293)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marianne
Sienna (@guest_389283)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………………… https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Wes (@guest_389261)

Biden continues to lie. He must have been working for the Communists for years and is a spy. He infiltrated the U.S. Government and has done nothing to help America since he has been in office. Unfortunately, Pelosi, Schumer, Walters, Dr.(I made the Virus) Fauci, Harris(I run from the truth), Cuomo brothers, CNN and MSNBC, and the dumb Squad(Ocasio Cortez, Omar, Iman) and whoever else claims to be in the loser squad. I cannot name one good thing any of them have said or done to help America. Can anyone? So what the heck are they getting paid for? This is the most corrupt people I have ever seen. No wonder they hate Trump. He exposed this nonsense that has been going on for so long. He cracked the coconut and now they are all mad. They would lose their big houses, cars, etc. if the truth was told. Unfortunately for the American people, they are not your common criminals. They are paid by other criminals. China, bureaucrats, News Stations. Talk about collusion and misinformation. They are spewing their corruption and it smells like a horses ass.

Mary M. McClain (@guest_389273)
Reply to  Wes

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mary M. McClain
David Andrews (@guest_389239)

The blood will be on Biden’s hands and on the hands of all who voted for him. His dementia was visible and talked about during the campaign!

Patricia Luxon Fast (@guest_389210)

Heartbreaking reading this, Biden is lying ,saying that all Americans will be brought out safely, the blood of those who have already died is on his hands!

darin g (@guest_389258)
Reply to  Patricia Luxon Fast

we all know bidens a scumbag and doesn’t care about America so who’s to say biden and milley didn’t secretly sell $85 billion worthof arms to the Taliban. they acquired them way to easy for what they were worth. if u had an army of 182k who had access to 85 bil worth of high tech weapons it would take more than a couple days for kubal to fall. both biden/milley inflated numbers of troops to justify leaving weapons behind. even if bidens brain is mush where are the military advisers saying cant pullout like that. the whole thing stinks. something is not right. nobody I mean nobody leaves that kind of hardware/ammo behind unless it was meant for taliban to take possen of it. they sell some to china/russ and buy joe his island and the perfect scam complete. the biggest payday of any president. biden would not hesitate to pull off a scam like this being as greedy as he is. this theory may sound wacked, but is logical.

nycguy 10036 (@guest_389259)
Reply to  darin g

Totally agree. Something is not right. No one leaves $80 BILLION of weapons behind for the enemy

Michael Lee Pemberton (@guest_389188)

You really should give her birthplace, demographics, and explain how and why she ended up in Afghanistan. Otherwise this is a vague, worthless propaganda piece. Here name isn’t necessary, but it just feels like a collage of all the “American citizens” trapped behind enemy lines. We can read it and sympathize, but if that is a real person in a real predicament, all you are telling me is that she went without our sanction, has no access to US government resources, and she is likely going to die. What do you expect any of us to do to save her? If this is your idea of a human interest story, it flopped.

Pat (@guest_389205)
Reply to  Michael Lee Pemberton

Maybe you feel the way you just mentioned and that’s your opinion, but there could be good reason why these things you mentioned have not been told how would you feel if that was a relative of yours I’m sure your conversation would be much different. All of what is going on right now I is because of the stupidity of our current president shame on him he needs to be thrown out of office along with the rest of his administration

Cindy (@guest_389224)
Reply to  Michael Lee Pemberton

She is smart not to give her name they know her nameI’m sure they have looked at her passport when they whipped her why don’t you look at the UK news they tell the truth

Diana M Talmadge (@guest_389177)

Biden has made another mess. People are dying while he bloviates about mask mandates and COVID vaccine. Just imagine where we would be if he were in charge of getting the vaccine ready for our citizens!
He would put “Laughing Girl” Harris in as vaccine Czar!

Kay Moore (@guest_389176)

Biden makes me sick. He could care less he is such a POS. This is so heartbreaking to hear if this woman’s story. How could Biden be so cold-blooded to leave people there ? I really think it is part of the plan. Biden is China’s butt-Buddy and in the end this mess will benefit China the most. You know the CCP and the Taliban are on friendly terms. Biden’s motto has always been America LAST.
Biden is not even legit.

Katy Lied (@guest_389173)

Helicopter this dim old dickhead into the places there the poor abandoned people are hiding and kick his stupid old ass out into the dirt. All he would have to do would be to go to the airport to get back home. Easy peasy Joe.

DeitzHugeNuts (@guest_389217)
Reply to  Katy Lied

Let them tear him apart and drag the carcass around Kabul like they did the ambassador in Benghazi. Take Hillary with him.

Mary Rust (@guest_389171)

I just want MY PRESIDENT back into the White House!!

Dennis Sumner (@guest_389169)

Don’t worry, Joe’s on the job! He’ll make sure your body gets home to your family!

DeitzHugeNuts (@guest_389218)
Reply to  Dennis Sumner

Is that what all those FEMA coffins are for?

Chuck (@guest_389164)

Biden is so out of his league. A 78 year old liberal with dementia that has no idea what he’s doing.

Bob Wolf (@guest_389165)
Reply to  Chuck

He is doing what the radical left tells him to do he is a real scumball should be shot for treason

Katherine (@guest_389191)
Reply to  Chuck

No, biden has no idea what he’s doing, but george soros sure knows as he is bidens puppet master.

Streak (@guest_389163)

Take Biden and Harris and the rest of the swampers and drop all of them over there and let the Taliban take care them, common Man

Bob Wolf (@guest_389166)
Reply to  Streak

That SOB would shake their hands and kiss their asses

Nancy (@guest_390990)
Reply to  Bob Wolf

Absolutely so as you say. He is worthless along with the rest of his bunch.

Harlan (@guest_389162)

Joe Biden is a miserable corrupt man . The worst President in my lifetime . Everyone knows he did not fairly win the election . This presidency will only get worst . Total disaster . Can u please impeach this man and finally get him out of politics .

Jackie (@guest_389160)

Biden needs to be run out of Washington. He has blood on his hands. He is a demented commie

American for America (@guest_389178)
Reply to  Jackie

Tarred and feathered just like in history

James D Shiers (@guest_389158)

There is a difference between a politician and a leader.

Hoff (@guest_389157)

Why does this site welcome scammers?

Nancy (@guest_390991)
Reply to  Hoff

Really , WHY?

Hoff (@guest_389156)

That blood will also be on the hands of every biden voter out there! First we need a nationwide vote of no confidence in this whole administration. Will that work? I doubt it but it is a place to start. America will not survive under this regime!

Gail (@guest_389170)
Reply to  Hoff

What’s sickening is, there are still idiots our there who think that babbling imbecile is great & doing what he can to help this country! They will still vote on these crooked Demonrats!

Angelika (@guest_389199)
Reply to  Hoff

THAT’s the PLAN – DEATH to America……why are we putting up with this…?????

Katydid (@guest_389155)

Our President (illegal) cares nothing for those Americans left behind. It makes me sick.

Brian (@guest_389154)

If the Taliban kills a single American, what should happen is that the American military rains down death, desolation and destruction to every known or suspected Taliban safehouse, headquarters or home. Then summarily execute all prisoners taken alive.

Kyle james (@guest_389105)

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (125$/hr ) online from my PC. A month ago I GOT chek of almost $30k, this online work is basic and clear, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. You become free in the wake of joining this JOB. I truly on account of my FRIEND who prefer me this site SITE. For More Details……………….https://xurl.es/xh63e

Last edited 1 month ago by Kyle james
Richard Hoard (@guest_389057)

I earned $7,000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website online.GOOD LUCK…. http://www.cashoffer9.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard Hoard
Helen M. Taylor (@guest_389084)
Reply to  Richard Hoard

Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://www.newapp7.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Helen M. Taylor
Sherrie (@guest_389038)

My last month paycheck was for $11,000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. For more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot………………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sherrie
Bob Wolf (@guest_389167)
Reply to  Sherrie

Damn LIAR

Samuel (@guest_389004)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇque ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 10k ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-180 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ. ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴏᴘᴇɴ the connection and visit for more details thanks.↓↓↓↓

→→→→→ https://xurl.es/WorthProfits

Last edited 1 month ago by Samuel
Bob Wolf (@guest_389168)
Reply to  Samuel

Tell it someplace else you JERK