Afghanistan’s president has fled the country

The fall of Afghanistan was essentially made official on Sunday morning when it was reported to the world that the nation’s president fled the country as Taliban forces closed in on his location.

As the Washington Examiner reported, President Ashraf Ghani skipped out on his people as Taliban forces completed their march to the country’s capital city, saying in a statement after he was out of harm’s way that he had a “hard choice” to make in determining whether to flee or not.

While Ghani has taken an extreme amount of criticism for what many felt was a cowardly action, the former president attempted to explain why he made the choice to flee to safety while Taliban forces continued to secure strategic areas of the city.

“Today, I came across a hard choice; I should stand to face the armed Taliban who wanted to enter the palace or leave the dear country that I dedicated my life to protecting and protecting the past twenty years,” Ghani reportedly wrote in a Facebook post.

Translated, he continued: “The Taliban have made it to remove me, they are here to attack all Kabul and the people of Kabul. In order to avoid the bleeding flood, I thought it was best to get out. Taliban have won the judgement of sword and guns and now they are responsible for protecting the countrymen’s honor, wealth and self-esteem.”

According to a number of media outlets, Ghani apparently used his last powers as president to flee to nearby Tajikistan, though reports from a number of Indian media outlets claim that he was denied entry and, instead, ended up landing in Oman.

At least one remaining high-ranking Afghan official, Afghan National Reconciliation Council chief Abdullah Abdullah, stayed behind, and will reportedly meet with Taliban leadership in Qatar in the coming days.

As Fox News reported Monday morning, videos emerged of what appeared to be hundreds — if not more — Afghans desperately clinging to American aircraft departing from the airport in Kabul in a last attempt to flee the incoming Taliban rule.

Also as of Monday, President Joe Biden has yet to release as much as a statement on the catastrophic development in the Middle East, let alone address America or the world.

5 1 vote

Lucy (@guest_388148)

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lucy
Janie Smith (@guest_388138)

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Mary (@guest_388078)

This is what do,……………………………..  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Mary
Ashley (@guest_388063)

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend Anna has been averaging $15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Janie Smith (@guest_387857)

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month I’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……………. http://MoneyBucks.tk/

Last edited 1 month ago by Janie Smith
Ana (@guest_387822)

I make up to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this site with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this site…
Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ana
Lorna Jordan (@guest_387779)

Since I started with my online business, I earn  💵 $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

Learn more about it here……………. 👉  https://www.paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lorna Jordan
Goor (@guest_387600)

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18000 to $21000. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26000 in this month by just working online from home in my part time. every person easily do this job by.
 just
Open This Website………………. http://Www.WorkApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Goor
Laura (@guest_387590)

Laura

Laura (@guest_387592)
Reply to  Laura

We can only wish Biden and Kamala would flee the US! What a bumbling pair. No warning to get Americans out of Afghanistan. These poor families. Get this Administration out!

comisay72 (@guest_387567)

ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴘᴀʏᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ 15000 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs… ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 3-4 ʜᴏᴜʀs/ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ɪ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ 95-500 ʙᴜᴄᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ 👉 ……………https://cutt.ly/sm0r1rg

Last edited 1 month ago by comisay72
Arthur J Jurczak (@guest_387559)

Wher did he flee to?

James A. Wilson (@guest_387558)

The headline looked great. I thought for a minute that Biden came to his senses and did something for America. No such luck.

Fupet (@guest_387561)
Reply to  James A. Wilson

Yeah, me too!

Lynn (@guest_387586)
Reply to  James A. Wilson

I wish he would and take kamala, Nancy ,Chuck and Adam with him.

shadow (@guest_387556)

Who else can Biden blame for his lack of leadership. He blames every body but his people and himself. A child could have done better job helping the Alghan people that helped us. He is no leader and should be removed. To many mistakes. He should take hair brain Pelosi with him.

Donna Boroughs (@guest_387546)

We can the people can remove the current administration and install new government according to the Constitution, this is legal. The current administration needs to be removed. This is a matter of National Security.

Donna Boroughs (@guest_387545)

Are we just going to do nothing? How many of the Taliban came across our southern borders. Are we next to be invaded? Our military should be cleaning the White House out. The Constitution says we can. DO IT NOW.

Krystal (@guest_387507)

Try it, you won’t regret it!…………… 👉  https://www.PayBuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Krystal

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… http://www.Paybuzz1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anna
katskull (@guest_387463)

What Biden has done to Afghanistan is reprehensible and disturbing.

Laura Wagner (@guest_387554)
Reply to  katskull

What has Biden done to Afghanistan? Nothing. What has he done to our country? Killed any hope of energy independence. Spent our money uselessly, Handed out Executive Orders like they are candy. Opened up our Southern Border to everyone who wants to come, regardless if they are healthy or not. Crammed kids into overcrowded cages without the means to feed them. Spread misinformation about the current pandemic to cover Fauci’s behind. Watch as his son continues to influence peddle. People are dying in both countries because of Biden’s incompetence and senility. What are WE going to do about it becomes THE question.