Administration insiders expose Kamala Harris’ office as ‘an abusive environment’

According to extensive reporting from Politico, administration insiders have revealed the office of Vice President Kamala Harris to be a highly dysfunctional work environment in which staffers feel disrespected and abused and one in which “people are thrown under the bus from the very top.”

The exposé details interviews with 22 current and former aides to the vice president and administration insiders, with the story’s key source explaining, “It’s not a healthy environment, and people often feel mistreated,” adding, “It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s***.”

A fair amount of the criticisms were directed at Harris’ chief of staff and longtime Democract operative Tina Flournoy, who some say has created a protective cocoon around the vice president, deflects responsibility for concerns, and blames staffers for the undesirable outcomes that result from her management approach. However, other sources from within the administration suggested that Harris cannot escape blame, either, with one opining, “It all starts at the top.”

According to Harris spokesperson and top advisor Symone Sanders, the problem is that as a powerful Black woman, Flournoy is subjected to standards that others are not, and that those working for her need to be up to the task. “We are not making rainbows and bunnies all day. What I hear is that people have hard jobs and I’m like ‘welcome to the club,’” said Sanders.

The staunch defender of Harris and Flournoy blasted Politico’s anonymous sources, calling them “cowards,” and added that “Black women like me would not have the opportunity to work in politics without Tina.” Suggesting that the firestorm over the piece will not rattle her boss in the least, Sanders declared, “Vice President Harris is focused on the work, not on the chatter at the water cooler.”

As the New York Post noted earlier in the week, this is not the first time Harris has been plagued by rumors of staff mistreatment, as similar claims emerged in the aftermath of her failed 2020 presidential campaign, which infamously collapsed before the first primary vote was even cast.

When Kelly Mehlenbacher, Harris’ then-state operations director, resigned in November of 2019, she did so in a letter that harshly detailed the problems plaguing the campaign and the way with which workers had been dealt. “This is my third presidential campaign,” she explained,” and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly.”

As Politico noted, Harris’ time in the Senate was also often marked by staff dissatisfaction and upheaval, with veterans of her offices characterizing operations as “managed chaos,” and lamenting that “The boss’ expectations won’t always be predictable.”

Though much has been made in the sycophantic media of the Biden administration’s ability to bring accountability and decency to D.C., it seems as though the president’s pledge to fire “on the spot” any appointee caught disrespecting others in a professional capacity is not be something to which his second-in-command is nearly as committed.

CatherinePittman (@guest_378296)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX DEW I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

EstellaRodriguez (@guest_377959)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Louise Hill (@guest_377811)

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.LKW Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

JuliaNagel (@guest_377779)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and WBC resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐟

Anonymous (@guest_377739)

except women of color

I saw the paycheck which was Of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money part time from their cOmputer..fgb there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 mOnths and resantly paid fOr the dept on their home and g0t Maserati.

more infO here……………….>>>>>>>>> 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝟮.𝘁𝗞

Lois (@guest_377576)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer..sdc there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………dvd….>>>>>>>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝟐𝟐.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Alysa (@guest_377499)

K. Harris poll rates are falling because Kamala doesn’t do her job
None of her jobs and she thinks she can get away with it by laughing like a laughing hyena. Kamala Harris is a total failure. Impeach Asap.kamala has not accomplished anything except spending taxpayers money.

FrancesSmith (@guest_377490)

I work thr0ugh this link, G0 to tech tab for work detail.………__>>> 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

Angelika Griffin (@guest_377481)

NOBODY….bidet was NOT ‘elected”…..

Masato Mitsuda (@guest_377441)

who hired Kamala???

Michael J O'Connor (@guest_377420)

What about Biden saying, Anybody in my cabinet or staff who is abusive to an employee will be fired on the spot. Well get at it Joe. He won’t. it’s just another lie.

Oscar Virgil Pearson (@guest_377404)

And we should be surprised?

bt (@guest_377399)

Kamala Harris thinks she is the best person alive…. she is DISCUSTING NO GOOD. Impeach immediately

Stephen Russell (@guest_377396)

Heard was like this when in CA State then too.

Terry Bell (@guest_377388)

I agree 100 %

Katydid (@guest_377387)

No surprise. She is and always has been an abusive person.

Bruce Walters (@guest_377382)

Harris is so full of herself she’s pathetic. Get rid of her now!!

Reply to  Bruce Walters

Yep! Kamala is all fraud and no truth in every aspect. Can’t stand that awful cackle of hers. What woman with self respect does that?

julia (@guest_377376)

more info here……………dvd….>>>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟐.𝐜𝐟

Mollie Gibbons (@guest_377361)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online You Can Stop Searching!
Start Now With This Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐤

SarahStover (@guest_377307)

Start Now With FCe This Award Winning Program And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3jChjaL

julia (@guest_377281)

more info here……………….>>>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝟐.𝐜𝐟

MaryCrisp (@guest_377128)

I saw the paycheck which was of $9282, I didn’t believe that my mom in-law was like truly erning money parttime from their computer.. there neighbour started doing this 4 only 21 months and resantly paid for the dept on their home and got Maserati.
more info here……………….>>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝟎𝟑.𝐭𝐤

EvieMorley (@guest_377113)

If You Are On A L00k out For A Way T0 Earn Your First Dollar Online FCDe You Can Stop Searching!
Find out more here >>> bit.ly/3jCv5ub

JulianaPeterman (@guest_377659)
Reply to  EvieMorley

Start working at home with G00gle! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday CX I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour.