#3: Tucker Carlson Drops A Bomb

3 months ago

567504 616283I like what you guys are up too. Such smart function and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I?ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I believe it will improve the value of my web internet site 813361

Click Here (@guest_90326)
4 months ago

141753 102422I feel other web site proprietors need to take this internet site as an example , quite clean and amazing user genial style . 610969

Sande Bemis (@guest_5679)
6 months ago

Disappointed in FOX but also the weak willed people on it who compromised their integrity by going rogue! They should have resigned! Cannot stomach the lies that were spread to destroy the President. Dobbs, Levin, Tucker, Watters, Gutfield hung in! Very many others did not: Williams, Wallace, Baier, Smith, MCCallum, even Varney this week. So disgusted by their sanctimonious turning on the President. I have turned them off and go to Newsmax. Before I would even think of returning to FOX these idiots need to go AND APOLOGIZE TO THEIR VIEWERS AND THE PRESIDENT on their way out!

Esther Rachwal (@guest_5654)
6 months ago

Tucker Carlson is absolutely great. He’s the only reason I continue to watch FOX, but I am delighted that Murdoch will be back
to keep FOX conservative. I hope he admonishes his liberal sons for getting his station to lose their long held high ratings for
their stupid decisions of going liberal.

Louis C (@guest_5695)
Reply to  Esther Rachwal
6 months ago

I totally agree, and they should get rid of Paul Ryan on their Board.

Gloria (@guest_5630)
6 months ago

Laura’s problem is she has too many guests on and doesn’t give them a chance to talk, she’s always in a hurry. She’s smart but has to ease up and let her guests talk for once.

charlotte whitney/lazaro (@guest_5623)
6 months ago

please keep TUCKER HE IS EXCELLANT TRUTHFUL THE BEST HANNETYHE REPEATS REPEATS REPEATS DRIVES ME CRAZY NO MORE I DON’T WATCH HIM, AND LAURA CAN GO TOO. SHE INTERRUPTS EACH AND EVERY GUEST SHE INVITES ON HER WASTED SHOW. I WOULD FIND MYSELF YELLING AT THE TV SHUT UP LAURA NO MORE TUCKER IS IT. SWITCH AND WATCH ALL IN THE FAMILY AND LAUGH AGAIN’

Carol (@guest_5604)
6 months ago

I think Kristen Clarke is racism and very much against the USA.