#2: THOUSANDS Of Missing Votes Found – Then BOOM

mua vietlott online (@guest_339340)
3 months ago

788245 786861Yours can be a prime example of informative writing. I feel my students could learn a lot from your writing style and your content. I may possibly share this write-up with them. 675247

diamond art (@guest_291337)
4 months ago

422723 10023I just put the link of your blog on my Facebook Wall. extremely nice blog indeed.,-, 592966

USA online gun broker (@guest_115795)
5 months ago

785111 149812Appropriate humans speeches need to seat as properly as memorialize about the groom and bride. Beginer sound system around rowdy locations really should always not forget currently the glowing leadership of a speaking, which is ones boat. very best man speeches brother 145546

Tow Truck Morehead City NC (@guest_43572)
6 months ago

868024 454863Any way Im going to be subscribing for a feed and I hope you post again soon 906054

George (@guest_3227)

WHY ARE THEY STILL SAYING DEMOCRAT PARTY THEY ARE COMMUNIST

Gordon Dyson (@guest_2981)
8 months ago

It is defiantly a terrible situation to watch (that is our only recourse as citizens) and realize that this is so deep that the entire DOJ, FBI, so called Republicans have not lifted a finger to correct this Mob and bring them to justice. Why? Because I am sure they are on the payroll of the billionaires that are behind this whole mess and it sure did not start this year.

Charles Rhodes (@guest_2958)
8 months ago

Why are the Republicans not filing suit against those election operatives, they need to pay a High Price and be in jail

Pollty (@guest_2950)

He should be imprisoned

Btb (@guest_2949)
8 months ago

It’s amazing no one does anything about voter fraud . Pa Philadelphia is a joke . Voter fraud has been going on for DECADES . Precincts vote at 132 percent Anyone see a problem ? Bet there are at least 40 mill more votes then registered voters

berrylady (@guest_2943)
8 months ago

Many of these people who committed voter fraud will be headed to GITMO for treason-trying to undermine our elections is treason. Biden will also be going to GITMO, executed by hanging I hope. Going to take a lot of rope to hang all the traitors.

bhornet (@guest_2972)
Reply to  berrylady
8 months ago

Death by firing squad is now authorized!

Ginger Firestone (@guest_2976)
Reply to  berrylady
8 months ago

You can use a rope more than once and it’s cheaper than ammo these days.

Brian Robinson (@guest_2942)
8 months ago

Pence can end this whole charade all he has to do is get off his high horse and do what is right for the USA. Don’t worry about Antifa or BLM, there is plenty of civilian patriots that will take Care of them if they start rioting. All the cops have to do is what they have done all along – nothing.

ed (@guest_2944)
Reply to  Brian Robinson
8 months ago

DELVIA ,you and me both, and i hope a lot more real american’s feel the same

VIRGINIA B LEGGETT (@guest_3028)
Reply to  ed
8 months ago

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Delvia L Streets (@guest_2939)
8 months ago

The whole election was rigged by people like Robert Brady , firing is not good enough for them , needs to be in jail . If Biden goes into office I will never vote again , why waste time voting when the sickening democratic party buys off who ever they want to vote for their party and they are evil .Joe Biden will never never be my president and I guess I will be without a country . I will never acknowledg a pedophile , traitor and a cheat as my president .

Marc (@guest_2946)
Reply to  Delvia L Streets
8 months ago

You said it all = I have nothing to add!

Anjo Brendel (@guest_2973)
Reply to  Delvia L Streets
8 months ago

u are so right,my thoughts are the same as a Dutchie, let’s hope and PRAY that the 6th is a TURN for the TRUMP and He STAY PUT in HIS WH, MAGA2020 And all the TRUMPERS WW A GOOD 2021 ,Drain the Swamp.

Don (@guest_2980)
Reply to  Delvia L Streets
8 months ago

neither will I acknowledge a pedophile , traitor and a Communist as my president .

teri (@guest_3054)