#1: Supreme Court Shocker – This Is Insane

What do you think?

Joe Bradshaw (@guest_229491)
4 months ago

What a disgusting shame the three supreme court so called justices Trump nominated
to the SC have they been intimated by the dems threats….I beleive so and they are so
much a disapointment to Americans………..shame on them, write your b ooks and let
the country go to hell in a handbasket
Joe

Rebecca (@guest_229331)
4 months ago

WTF if somebody wants to write a book , play stocks ECT…It’s none of your business..period..

Patric (@guest_227346)
4 months ago

I have yet to hear a plausible explanation for why the SC refused to even look at the solid evidence re: voter fraud! And just look at the destruction of our country as a result of this decision! I don’t expect them to side with republicians just because they are republicians, but, l never expected them to be biased just because someone is republican! God Bless Clarence Thomas…he personifies what a justice should be… fair and unbiased!

Tom (@guest_227201)
4 months ago

I am glad she got a book deal… surprised but glad since so many others that are right leaning cannot seem to get one. I do not expect a Justice to always give decisions I like or want… I do believe all three of Trump’s appointments were solid constitutionalist. Now Roberts is a different story.

Kam (@guest_227000)
4 months ago

Well… I believe she’s a DISAPPOINTMENT..
SHE’S ” NOT ” the kind of JUDGE she portrayed HERSELF TO BE.
NOR WAS Neil Gorsich or Brett Cavanaugh …
All 3 of them were DRUG THRU THE MUD in their Confirmation Hearings even while PRESIDENT TRUMP fought for them, especially Brett Cavanaugh..
None of them are REAL CONSERVATIVES…
Our COUNTRY IS GOING TO “HELL” with PEOPLE LIKE THE THREE OF THEM…

VIRGINIA B LEGGETT (@guest_226923)
4 months ago

Well, Nancy’s husband bought some stock before anyone else could!!! we call that insider trading!!!!

Marilyn (@guest_226778)
4 months ago

Ms Barrett is huge disappointment! I had such high hope’s but………..another weak minded judge in it for herself. She failed President Trump!

Robert Bates (@guest_226770)
4 months ago

Well this is a surprise now lets see what happens next

Jay (@guest_226763)
4 months ago

I’m starting to think these “conservative” apointees are obamacraps in sheeps clothing.

Janet (@guest_226727)
4 months ago

AMY WHO??? THE FABULOUS NEW SCOTUS JUSTICE? APPOINTED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP. SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO THE CONSTITUTION!!
SO WHEN OUR PRESIDENT LOST HIS SECOND TERM AND PREVAILED UPON THE COURT TO TAKE UP HIS CASE WITH PILES OF EVIDENCE OF FRAUD, ESPECIALLY IN FOUR STATES WHO OBVIOUSLY COMMITTED CONSTITUTION FRAUD, WHERE WAS AMY??
WE KNOW ROBERTS REFUSED TO TAKE UP THE CASE, AND I WONDER WHY? BUT AT LEAST AMY COULD HAVE VOICED OBJECTION AS CLARENCE THOMAS DID, BUT NOT A SOUND FROM AMY!!! I GUESS SHE WAS BUSY LINING UP HER MILLION DOLLAR BOOK DEAL.
WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY WRITE ABOUT?? HOW I FAILED THE PRESIDENT?? I GUESS SCOTUS IS ANOTHER BUNCH OF LIARS.

badugly (@guest_240722)
Reply to  Janet
4 months ago

Just remember, John Roberts name appeared on the flight log for the LOLITA EXPRESS! This may have not been the John Roberts of the supreme courtless but it does raise questions!

Nancy S Moody (@guest_226710)
4 months ago

I agree with Debra. Amy Coney Barrett has been a disappointment so far. I hope we see more conservative decisions from her in the future.

Vickie (@guest_226564)
4 months ago

Amy she failed President Trump I could care less about her book just another book of lies I am sure.these books coming out are nothing more than making these people rich this is all they care about is their pockets. pathetic

Ernst Simonson (@guest_226516)
4 months ago

We love Judge Barrett! She is so……awesome!

Debra (@guest_226554)
Reply to  Ernst Simonson
4 months ago

I wish she would concentrate on her job instead of working out a million dollar book deal. So far, I haven’t been impressed – she looked like she would be so good as a Conservative judge; but, after all these months, nothing to show for it!

KAM (@guest_226997)
Reply to  Ernst Simonson
4 months ago

Well… I believe she’s a DISAPPOINTMENT..
SHE’S ” NOT ” the kind of JUDGE she portrayed HERSELF TO BE.
NOR WAS Neil Gorsich or Brett Cavanaugh …
None of them are REAL CONSERVATIVES…
Our COUNTRY IS GOING TO “HELL” with PEOPLE LIKE THE THREE OF THEM…